Back this year – Purchase a Scholarship and send a brother to Higher Ground!
We have heard it hundreds of times: “This conference was a game-changer in my life.”
Prodigals International would like to provide each person who has been encouraged by Higher Ground the opportunity to pay it forward. Now through Friday, Feb. 24, 2017 (6:00pm), we are offering you the opportunity to change another man’s life by sending a man currently being served by either:
to the 2017 Higher Ground Men’s Conference – by purchasing a scholarship for only $25. Last year, we offered our community this opportunity and we SOLD OUT these scholarships – let’s do it again this year! Working with their program leaders, they have identified 10 and 7 men respectively who would like to attend Higher Ground.
So here’s how YOU can purchase a scholarship for them to make that happen:
- Go to our EventBrite Ticket Page. We have TWO SCHOLARSHIP TICKET PURCHASE options available. Choose one, and purchase 1 (or more) scholarship tickets. Each ticket is $25.
- Follow the instructions for each ticket:
For Union Gospel Mission Scholarships
For Salvation Army William Booth House Scholarships
- You will receive an email receipt for your purchase/donation. All purchases are tax deductible. That’s all you need to do.
- After the conference, Higher Ground will send to you a letter confirmation of your tax-deductible donation.
- We will look forward to welcoming these men on event day, Feb. 25th!.
“I am excited to see how God uses Higher Ground to break chains and to provide hope that men can get above the troubles that have weighed them down, in many cases for their whole lives.” – Brian Chandler, Union Gospel Mission Men’s Ministries Senior Director
We know that Higher Ground men care about being agents for social justice in our community. We are honored to have this opportunity to put our faith in action and encourage the men served at Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission and Salvation Army William Booth House.
President, Prodigals International
Higher Ground is the premier gathering of men of faith (age 13 & older) for encouragement, straight talk and practical tools for winning the battle for integrity in our hyper-sexual culture. The one-day conference is Saturday, Feb. 25th at Westminster Chapel, Bellevue, WA. 2017 event features keynotes Jonathan Daugherty & Brian Goins, and more than 20 in-depth breakout sessions concerning marriage enrichment, parenting & fatherhood, biblical manhood, sexual integrity, authenticity & brotherhood and being agents for social justice in our local communities.