Sponsor a child with Compassion International
Compassion International is the sponsor for Brock Huard’s new podcasts – Above and Beyond: The Intersection of Faith & Sports. In support of Brock as our 2018 keynote speaker and his work with Compassion, Higher Ground has set a goal of getting 35+ Compassion children sponsored!
You can fight for their dreams.
By sponsoring with Compassion you can help rescue & protect a child trapped in poverty. Give every child the opportunity to reach their full potential and become who God created them to be. Will you consider sponsoring a child today who lives in an area at high risk of exploitation and trafficking?
To kick-start our goal, we’re offering a FREE* ticket to Higher Ground 2018 to the FIRST 25 GUYS who step forward and sponsor a child with Compassion International! AND – those 25 guys will be invited to enjoy a SPECIAL BREAKFAST with BROCK AND CLINT GRESHAM on the morning of Feb. 10 before our conference begins.
Catered breakfast 7:30am – 8:15am at Westminster Chapel.
*We ask for a minimum 1-year sponsorship commitment to receive free ticket. Thank you.
Here’s What To Do:
- CLICK HERE to be taken to the Compassion International website (note: you must click to the Compassion website from our Higher Ground website OR go to http://compassion.com/higherground to track your sponsorship for the FREE* ticket)
- Select a child you’d like to sponsor
- Simply fill out the information and follow the instructions on the Compassion site to complete your sponsorship.
- Compassion International will SEND US YOUR NAME & EMAIL and Higher Ground will send you your FREE HIGHER GROUND TICKET & INVITATION TO BREAKFAST WITH BROCK!
FREE* ticket can be used toward an Individual, Father-Teen(s) combo, Student or Active Military/First Responder registration.
Your sponsorship opens the door to a church-based child development program run by caring Christian adults. For $38 per month, your sponsored child will receive:
- Educational support and school uniforms
- Medical care and nutritional support
- Vocational training
- The opportunity to know Jesus
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31: 8-9, NIV.